Posted 27 March 2024

How do I order 2Gig Virgin Media Broadband?

So I cancelled my Virgin Media (went from £31/m to £74/m with the same benefits!). Sadly my 4G solution just isn't cutting it (too much buffering, high pings, slow downloads and intermittent disconnects!)
So I have been looking for fixed broadband deals and ended up on Quidco. They are offering cash back on a 2GB brodband, however when I follow the link the 2GB option doesn't appear on the web site?
4319355-OCksZ.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Do you live in a Nexfibre area with XGS Full fibre available? Only these customers can order speeds over 1Gb.

If you are in an area using HFC Cable, or the old standard of fibre (RFoG) then you won't be able to order this at all.

Remember also that these are new customer deals and cashback offers. So if you sign up again yourself anytime soon you'll not be eligible as you only just left them.
    Author
    Appreciate the detail - why can't I see that info on the web site? It would make sense to put that detail on their on web site?
    Your screenshot shows they are also offering the same cashback on the 1Gb offering, that is likely to be available in most areas as it uses Virgin's existing infrastructure