Posted 7 January 2024

Kitchen drawer front has come away. What is this fixing ?

Anyone got an idea what this is called ?

A search for drawer fixings hasn't helped me find anything similar.

Any help to direct me to a replacement is appreciated.
Community Updates
New Comment


's avatar
  1. Russ2626's avatar…tml

    Not necessarily the best place to buy it from, just the first website I found
    PonJaul76's avatar
    Thanks very much. At least I know what it is now