Posted 9 August 2023

Lebara - not sending out sim cards?

Is anyone else currently having problems with Lebara sim only orders?

I've now order 4 pairs of different 3 month sim offers from Lebara over the past 30 days, and whilst I've received email confirmation for each order, I've never received a dispatch email, and then haven't received any of the sim card.

Every time I've contacted them to enquire about the sims, I receive the same response that's there's been issues with sim orders, all they can do is refund my purchase and re-order with another email address, but they won't tell me what the issue is.

I'm now wondering if I have maxed out my Lebara offers to my address?

Anyone else had similar issues recently?
Community Updates
New Comment

24 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Have it delivered to a neighbour or alter your address ever so slightly that it looks different but still gets delivered to you, e.g. Flat 4 instead of 4
    Author
    Just ordering a pair today in the other half's name, to her parents, using a different payment!
    Mine took 2 weeks to arrive last month.
    Do you remember how long it took before they sent the dispatch confirmation email for that order? (edited)
    Can confirm that my address has been marked, as I couldn't receive SIM cards even though they claimed they had been dispatched. The worst thing is that they kept stringing me along instead of just stating that I wouldn't be able to receive them, they even claimed they had sent the replacement by special delivery.

Ordered to friends house and they arrived next day, I thought it was just Lyca that's questionable, now I think Lebara has bad business practices too.
    ridiculous before it be a day or two 2 weeks crazy
    You sound cursed!
    just looked in spam got auto dispatch its on my friend now to make sure he got it
    the sim came today my friend said all 3
    my mate confirmed all 3 orders came will see him tomorrow and he drop them off for me
    Just posting this here incase any one does a google search (like I did) and finds this post.

Bought another lebara SIM card and did not arrive, chat with lebara and they cancelled my order, refunded and told me to reorder.

Next SIM card not arrived, google search found this post, chat again and have been told can not receive another SIM card even though the first one was over 2 years ago.

lebara.co.uk chat:
    'If you order more then 4 sim cards to same address the 5th sim will unfortunately will not get delivered , so for the 5th you will need to have a new delivery address'

Going to order new SIM to inlaws
's avatar