Posted 2 days ago

Lebara pay as you go credit

Will the Lebara pay as you go credit be used for renewals as I have some pay and go credit on my account
Or will it take from my card?
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If you contact customer service they can manually use your credit to buy bundles, but it's not automatic, your card will be used generally
    You can buy payg bundles with account credit but it will halve data amount and you need to chat with customer service. Not all of them know what they are suposed to do so might need several attempts.
    If you currently have decent bundle (like 5GB for £4.90) then you can try to remove your default payment card and then ask SC next day to set up recurring bundle payment from account balance. I have done this some time ago and use Airtime Rewards to pay for Lebara without loosing on data.
    Author
    I'm on the 99p plan with 15gb data and wanted my next renewal to be using the credit
    I'm on monthly renewing PAYG Lebara. Was abroad and wanted to buy an additional roaming bundle (these are listed in Lebara's website) with the credit sitting in the account. Took an age for me to realise there was no way to buy the bundle. A back and forth on Lebara's chat system, I think it went on for 15 mins, and a CS agent bought the bundle for me using my credit.

This is one bizarre thing about Lebara. (edited)
    I believe it'll be taken from your Default Payment Method.

Pay As You Go Credit is a separate thing.
    Credit is only used when you go over your monthly PAYG contract
's avatar