Posted 1 day ago

Netflix turkey - I did a bank switch now asking for new card but can't bypass SMS

Hi I did a bank switch with my bank and now Netflix is asking me to update my card details because my old one does not exist anymore due to bank switch. However I can't bypass the SMS turkey phone number because I do no have a turkey SIM. Is there a way to bypass this? I went on live chat earlier and say I am in UK working for business but they still ask for SMS from turkey. Is there a way to get around this? I really appreciate everyone's help šŸ™
Community Updates
New Comment

16 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    There are online services that will allow you a temp mobile number in a country of choice.
    But change your password immediately after
    Author
    Hi where can I find this service? You can private message me if you can't link šŸ™ thank you
    Did they ask why you were in the UK or did you just admit that for no reason? Last time I did the live chat method I just said I didn't have a phone at the moment and they sent the link through.
    The other old option was to update via a smart phone. You could try chat and tell them you donā€™t have a phone now that had also worked in the past. 
    Try using the Netflix app on a smart TV or Game console, last time I had this issue I signed in on a PS5, it let me update payment details without SMS verification
    Author
    Interesting are you on turkey too?
's avatar