Posted 15 September 2023

Noah and Mio Double Pack Amiibo

Noah and Mio Double Pack Amiibo Pre Order.

Live now. These will probably go quick, if previous Amiibo releases are anything to go by.

store.nintendo.co.uk/en/…646
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Almost £10 more expensive than other Double Amiibo sets.
    Is there anything special about this set.
    £9 more expensive compared to the last double amiibo set.
    I’m guessing these are more expensive as they are actually Xenoblade Amiibos rather than Smash Bros (like the other ones). Generally different franchise Amiibos carry a different RRP unfortunately.

I have still pre ordered, and added a few of the platinum points merchandise as they are also free delivery then. Makes it a bit more worth while lol. There is also a Pikmin 4 tea towel for 500 points which I haven’t noticed before.
    Yes 3rd party amiibo tend to be more expensive unfortunately, the Pikmin tea towel was just added yesterday (edited)
    As far as I remember, all previous double pack Amiibo have been £25.99 (Including the Metroid Dread Samus and EMMI one which wasn't a Smash Amiibo). I'm a big Xenoblade fan, but a 1/3rd price hike is really pushing it.

Doesn't help that this preorder also seems to be on the wrong side of the "will the student discount work this time" coin toss, at least for me.

Frankly, given how quickly they sell out, I'm surprised it's taken Nintendo this long to chance their arm at a big price increase, at least given that they evidently have zero interest in producing enough supply to actually meet demand.
    Taking the biscuit with this price.
's avatar