Posted 17 June 2020

Oppo Themes Help? No 'Theme Store'

Hi, Just got my 1st Oppo & I can't find how to download new themes. I've looked everywhere on the phone. Can anyone help? Bought in UK. I've looked online and seen that there's supposed to be a 'Theme Store', that's not on my phone.

Looked at the Oppo help section on the site and it's no help as I don't even have the store. My phone is ColorOs v6.1 right now.

Don't know what to do.

Anyone else had the same issue?

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Uridium18/06/2020 01:03

You sure themes aren't hidden away in the settings rather than as a …You sure themes aren't hidden away in the settings rather than as a standalone app?

There are a few already installed but they're a bit boring. I contacted them and they replied...

'In relation to your concern regarding the Theme Store, please be advised that the Theme Store for Europe released devices is not available due to legal concern.'
    You sure themes aren't hidden away in the settings rather than as a standalone app?
    Weird. I just checked on mine and I also don't have it.

Internet suggests downloading the apk from somewhere as it is not installed on the UK phones. I have just been using Zedge.
    Author
    Satan_Claws18/06/2020 08:28

Weird. I just checked on mine and I also don't have it. Internet suggests …Weird. I just checked on mine and I also don't have it. Internet suggests downloading the apk from somewhere as it is not installed on the UK phones. I have just been using Zedge.

I might try Zedge too.

I contacted Oppo and they replied...

'In relation to your concern regarding the Theme Store, please be advised that the Theme Store for Europe released devices is not available due to legal concern.'
    Xiaomi phones were similar until it was added just recently. The workaround on them was to change the region to Switzerland. This enabled themes.
    Author
    Satan_Claws18/06/2020 08:28

Weird. I just checked on mine and I also don't have it. Internet suggests …Weird. I just checked on mine and I also don't have it. Internet suggests downloading the apk from somewhere as it is not installed on the UK phones. I have just been using Zedge.

Have you managed to use the Zedge Video Wallpapers? I can't get them to work, just a black background. Also, Are there icons available for you?

Edit: My phone is a Reno 2z (edited)
    the problem is that the phone is expensive because it is a top of the range However, the European firmware version is incomplete, while the other versions are complete example Chinese version which costs 200 euros Indonesia version which costs 350 euros the european version costs 1099 euros let's talk about find X2 pro and it is incomplete I would throw Oppo out of the European market if they do not satisfy European users
's avatar