Posted 21 October 2023

Pokemon TCG 151 Ultra-Premium Collection - Mew - £119.99 Amazon

amazon.co.uk/dp/…OLE

4220936_1.jpgSlightly longer delivery (usually arrives earlier with Amazon) but a great price for anyone who was not able to get one at release.

About this item
  • The Mythical Pokémon Mew holds many secrets of the Pokémon world, and usually only the luckiest of Trainers encounter it, but now you can add it to your own Pokédex.
  • Mew ex appears here as both playable and collectible metal cards, and you’ll also find a beautifully illustrated promo card featuring Mewtwo.
  • Contains 16 booster packs from Pokémon TCG: Scarlet & Violet—151, 1 etched foil promo card, 1 full-art foil promo card, 1 etched metal card and a code card for Pokémon TCG Live.
  • You will also find a playmat, a deck box, 1 metallic coin featuring Mew, 6 damage-counter dice and 2 plastic condition markers.
  • Add Mew to your Pokédex along with even more Kanto Pokémon inside a bounty of booster packs from the Scarlet & Violet—151 expansion!

Specifications
  • Product Dimensions: ‎21.6 x 8.9 x 37.1 cm; 500 Grams
  • Manufacturer recommended age: ‎6 years and up
  • Item model number: ‎Ultra Premium Collection
  • Language:: ‎English
  • Batteries Required?: ‎No
  • Material Type(s): ‎Paper
  • Release date: ‎1 Jan. 2023
  • ASIN: ‎B0CD7PKZSK
  • Included components: ‎16 booster packs
  • Age range (description): ‎6+
  • Colour: ‎Black
  • Model year: ‎2023
  • Material: ‎Paper
  • Best Sellers Rank: 998 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games) 29 in Dedicated Deck Card Games
  • Date First Available: 6 July 2023

Reviews: 5 stars based on 1 rating
Community Updates
New Comment

23 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Amazing! Thank you -ordered and limited to 1 per customer
    If these are anything like the charizard UPCs you’ll be able to find these for a long time.
    Personally I’m waiting to see if they drop below £100, but this is a decent price if you want one now.
    Nothing like the charizard one. This is limited print of a seasonal set.
    £165.99, Sold and Dispatched by Amazon now!
    Absolute madness. I was going to take the plunge but thought I'd wait until payday. I always thought they don't charge until dispatch but I'm down £90 for the Booster Packs that I ordered last month and still waiting on
    Jheez I literally ordered one for 119 yesterday lol
's avatar