Posted 6 days ago

Recommendations for XBOX Wireless headphones

Hi

I am looking for XBOX wireless headphones (anything between £50 - £100) that my son can enjoy. Any recommendations please? Noise cancellation, clarity is must

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I use JBL Quantum 810 (wireless + BT works simultaneously, Acitve Noise Cancelling) on the PS5, but also connect to laptop and/or mobile.

These sound amazing (even have that low end you hear with expensive headsets), they sound as good as the Apple Airpod Max that I have. Active Noise Cancelling is really good, mic is good quality.

Unfortunately these are slightly over your budget at around £122, but I'd recommend them anyday
    NOTE: not sure if they work with XBox, I use the usb dongle for wireless on the PS5 (edited)
    Author
    Saw this model on JBL website and one of the reviews says this -

52688290-wis9O.jpg
    Would also recommend this one, best value imo and can sync to your phones bluetooth while using it so you can listen to other stuff.

No active noise cancellation but that's not really a feature you'd find in a wireless headset in that price range and I personally don't see the point of it on an xbox headset. Any noise that would be loud enough to need to be filtered out would likely get picked up on the microphone and annoy your party anyway
's avatar