Posted 6 March 2024

Samsung S24 Ultra - interim phone

Hi @MrSwitch, I wasn't ready to upgrade until this month and looks like I've missed all the good promos. What would be a good interim phone in your opinion, perhaps the latest One Plus 12?

I like the s24 ultra so kind of want to hold out for it, and then sell the old one on but my current old phone is on its last legs so need something..

Thank you for your opinion
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    (Looks like the description tag, didn't auto tag)
    you need to use @ before someones username to get their attention
    Author
    Thank you!
    Hi.
    An Oneplus 12 is a very expensive interim phone, I'd genuinely consider it over the S24 ultra for the sheer savings tbh, otherwise, and if you have your heart set on the ultra, maybe just choose a lower cost interim phone, like the Motorola G84 or Redmi Note 13 for example, until you can afford an S24 Ultra, as you will lose a lot less money when you sell a lower cost device on in the future
    Author
    Thank you for checking! I'll look out for any deals for these models
    I'm not sure where you would get your s24 from but if it's samsung.com there's a current promotion on the 512gb (think it's a specific colour)

This should stack with other offers and discount codes, and always trade in if the option is available.
    Author
    Ooh I checked every colour but they all showed the one price point for the ultra, what filters did you put in :/
's avatar