Posted 29 December 2023

Samsung watch 6 classic prices instore

In the mood for buying one of these, balking at the current prices but wondering if I'm being fair.

Current prices are about £294 / £320 depending on size. I've seen comments that they can be had for as little as £100 odd, but that's with trade in (I don't have one to trade in) and cashback which, after my last two experiences, I'm loathe to do again (dont ask). Add to that, bad experiences shopping online (again, don't ask), I'm really left with instore shopping.

Now if I posted these at these prices, they would go colder than a turkeys bum on ice. But given I'm left with instore only, would these be a good deal? Come to that, would it be worth HUKD having a online/instore marker or filter?

A final question: what on earth makes Argis think they're going to sell the watch 4 classic for £409?
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    The cashback offer is over. Just post the deal and see. (edited)
    Author
    I think I will. Should be fun and won't really answer my question, but who knows...
    Author
    So I posted the deal and, surprise surprise, people suggested trading in, going online, asking if the cashback has stopped.... all of which were covered in the post, on this discussion which is why I posted here and did not want to post a deal.
    You can see the true value of Samsung products when they run the offers. I paid under £130 for the watch 5 pro so i certainly wouldn't consider the inferior watch 6 a good deal at £300.

Same with the phones, always look at half RRP or less.
    Author
    But did you get that price online, with trade in or cash back? I'm talking about buying something without those which I've clearly stated in my original post.
's avatar