Posted 18 September 2022

Toilet Rolls

any ideas where's cheapest to get toliet Rolls now just been in to farm foods and it's now 4 for 22 for little duck.

I've seen home bargins have Nicky elite for 4.99 but think the prices will probably go up
Community Updates
New Comment

19 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    A starfish vote for either Asda Shades or the Costco stuff
    Asda shades has been creeping up in price of late..

24 rolls 3 months ago = £7.50
    24 rolls 2 months ago = £8.40
    24 rolls this week = £9.50
    I find Amazon’s own brand to be acceptable quality and more than reasonable. Last month I bought 45 rolls for just over £9 (edited)
    Amazon warehouse used good condition not bad either!
    Investing in 'a lot' at the start of the first lockdown. Amazing buy, MSE should have listed them on their best investments.
    When I see how much they would cost now !!! The 'return' knocks the socks off anything in the savings accounts best buys.
    When I think what they will be worth each when I get to the end of them. Now I'm looking for other similar investments - I'm on a roll. (edited)
    I'd have said 'yesterdays newspaper' is the cheapest option, but I'm not sure that's true anymore...
    72 rolls for £22.99 delivered from Amazon
    amazon.co.uk/Cus…5XB
    Its a lightning deal and you have about 6 hours left to grab them at this price! (edited)
    Dunno why they've not stated the basic info most customers expect, such as number of sheets and sheet size.
    Asda for cheapest. Costco for cheapest premium.
    Invest in a bidet.
    I bought them in bulk from a deal on here. 90 rolls for £25.

hotukdeals.com/dea…414
    Groupon
    never mind the rolls
    This country is down to toilet roll, amazing
's avatar