Posted 31 March 2024

Tv LG

Hi All
Looking for a Tv as mine is on its way out .
I would like an Lg but overwhelmed by the types you can get .
I’m after a 48-50in Tv ,not bothered about the Apps or used for gaming .
Im more concerned about the picture quality .
I have about £500/£600 to spend and can get the 20% discount on one .
Any advice very much appreciated.
Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    The C3 Oled is slowly creeping down in price. Spring is the best time to get one as they slowly sell off 2023 stock so people will buy this year's.
    Author
    Might hold out a bit and see if The C3 drops in price .
    Thanks
    I've just got the UR91 50" which I'm really impressed with. There are some crazy deals on LG at the minute if you search the deals. There's even a 55" QNED for £308 with discount. If you can stretch to an OLED they are the best about but there are some great deals around the £300-400 mark (edited)
    I purchased a C2 Oled for around £799 last year and the picture quality is amazing. I would definitely recommend the C2, C3 range.
    I wouldn't recommend most of LG's LCD's as they don't get good reviews and their mostly edge lit IPS panels. Unless you look at the 3 top Qned models or one of their highly rated OLEDs.

If your confused about all the different TV tech, have a read of this Australian article from last year - cybershack.com.au/gui…nt/

Read some reviews of TV's on what HiFi, av forums, expert reviews, trusted reviews or YouTube reviews by HDTV test or digital trends.
's avatar