Posted 26 December 2023

XBox core sold out Xbox Live Gold instock, what should I do??

Morning all, well after my grandsons Xbox Ultimate ran out on Christmas Eve he was devastated that he would not play it yesterday and I didn't want to ask on here as everyone would be enjoying their day.
As you can see from the screen shot below XBox core is out of stock so should I be able to buy the XBox live or will I be taking a big chance.
I was hoping to do the 3 years stacking for 2 Ultimate.

Thanks. 4269059-u0UHT.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    just get gold its the same as core i bought a load when they was cheap (edited)
    Did you get this sorted?

If not, when you log into your account at cdkeys you can look at your previous orders and expand the box to display the code.

I've been using them for years to buy for all platforms and never had an issue.
    Yes it's the same thing, they changed the name from Gold to Core a couple of months ago
    Author
    Well I ordered 3 x 12 months this morning but I have had no conformation or anything so I can redeem the codes and he can play on his xbox.
    i bought mine from cdkeys normally get them str8 away gutted for son hopefully u get the codes (edited)
    Author
    I have got the 3 codes, so do I apply them all to my account, I've got VPN set to Turkey and am I right I need to turn off recurring billing before I buy and apply the ulitmate 1 month.
    Or do I apply them and then the 1 month ultimate and wait for them to convert to 2 years Ultimate then turn off recurring billing.??
's avatar