Posted 3 August 2023

Xbox Live Gold - Turkey Conversion

Hi All,
My ultimate pass expired today, wondering if anyone has tried the turkey conversion in the last few days as seen some posts stating that stacking is only up to 12 months now (so don't really want to buy 3 12 months ones if that's the case). Understand it's now 3:2, but still seems to be the best option for cheapest Ultimate subscriptions
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Look for the previous post on this about buying from Turkey with a fups / oldubil card.
    I pay monthly and it costs about £4 a month so £48 per year, cheapest I could find stacking worked out £47 per year
    how do you pay monthly via Turkey on a UK account? ive got the oldubil card and bought games already but i am looking into renewing my GP sub. looking to go direct that via gift cards. thanks
    Look at the recent CD keys deal some folks mentioned turkey in the comments 😁
    Author
    Thanks, which CD Keys deal? (I can see a few, so not sure which you mean)
    You can concert 3 years of turkish xbox live and a 1 month game pass ultimate code and get 2 years of GPU after the new changes to conversion. So it 3:2 conversion now. Via CDKeys you can get 12 months of xbox live for £25, so it'll be around £80 for 2 years of GPU.
's avatar