Posted 15 January 2024

Anyone know the best budget mobile contract or pay as u go service

Need a mobile service for my Samsung s9 tablet ..I'm new to it so ne help finding the best value with decent data texts
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Keeping it simple, A bit more info is needed.
    How many GB of data a month do you need.
    What is the best network in your aera etc.
    EE 10GB £5 a month paid at £60 for the year in one go via.
    rwgmobile.wales/rat…er/
    Author
    Hi is that unlimited or a decent amount of texts texts? Don't need a lot off data ...I'm not sure which is I. My area I'm in paisley. Glasgow G53. No idea how long 10gb data lasts but I'd only use it if my WiFi cuts out
    If tablet.. there are posts on here for three data only deals for small businesses for a fiver a month and people saying they are self incorporated
    Author
    So this is for a 5g tablet , I've a pay as u go sij in it but looking for a cheaper deal
    Can't you use your mobile data?...

I have a sim in my phone and I share the connection on my phone with my tablet if I find that I need to use the tablet outside of my house /work.
    Author
    I don't have a mobile ,the sik came from my mother's old phone which was tesco pay as u go but cheapest they have is £10 month top up 40gb data unlimited texts , minutes
    Author
    Smarty doing 15gb data with unlimited minutes n texts £7
    Author
    Ivs seen a deal I'm tempted with ..ID sim only 50G data unlimited minutes n texts ..unused data rolls over £8 month 1 month contract
's avatar