Posted 17 February 2024

Best Bargain Wireless Earbuds??

Hi guys. Looking at getting some wireless earbuds for my dad as a stocking filler for his birthday. Was looking around £25 to spend. I don’t just want to go too expensive as he will only use them occasionally. Any recommendations?
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I have been using Soundpeats Air 3 with my iphone for a couple of years now. For under £30, they are very good.
    I can recommend soundcore by Anker P2i. Much cheaper some Galaxy ones I have, but in some ways are better (for me at least). Not sure what the going rate is for the these days, but currently on "offer" at Amazon for £18
    I have these, they are fantastic and great value for money.
    What did you shortlist from the many deals that routinely get posted? The comments are usually useful to help decide.
    https://www.onbuy.com/gb/p/for-airpods-2nd-generation-bluetooth-headphones-with-charging-case-wireless-earbuds~p80693238/ £22
    Author
    The majority I’ve seen are in ear headphones. He likes the apple style ones that don’t go right in.
    Stocking fillers for a birthday????
    Author
    Yeah. My dad is Jesus. Getting started early.
    Lenovo HT38 on a certain Aladdin's cave Express website? That's what I've on order, will know next week if they're any good.
    Ho were they?
's avatar