Posted 2 days ago

Best smartphone for £350 max?

My launch iPhone XR is starting to play up recently and I'm thinking aout finally moving on from it... my budget is around £350 so I'm wondering whats the best out there right now for that price... the Pixel 7 256GB is currently £349 which is the one I've been mainly looking at... but yeah I haven't really been keeping up with the phone market for years so have no idea what's available.

Needs to be quick and snappy, have a decent camera (doesn't need to be the best of the best), decent audio from the speakers (the XR has amazing speakers for watching videos) and just be decent quality that'll last 5 years or so... also needs to support banking apps like Santander and Starling, heard some of the Chinese brands sometimes don't work with banking apps?
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I love my Poco F2 Pro.
    Robust is a good word for it.
    Dropped over 30 times, 3 times I’ve driven off with it on the car roof.
    A good rubber case and glass screen protector have done wonders, still in mint condition after 3 and a half years.
    They are always running offers just search on hotukdeals.
    Their site.
    mi.com/uk/…wcB
    Pixel
    So for a longer lasting phone, 5 years you need to look at the likes of Samsung or pixel 8 for long updates/security updates. The new A55 is just over budget at 390 after 50 cashback that Samsung are offering
's avatar