Posted 1 hour ago

Best wireless earbuds for £110 or under?

Hi all, another asking thread!

Late 2021/early 2022 I did the Samsung cashback thing to get a number of Samsung galaxy buds live and claim the cashback to make £5 profit (keep all the buds, cashback was £5 more than I paid for them) I gave the rest away to family and kept one and used it almost constantly until now, where they have finally given up the ghost.

There are so many choices and I've looked up on Google for best buds etc but I thought I'd see what you people use or recommend.

Here are my requirements:

Comfortable ( I found the Bud Live very comfortable, I wear them almost all day at work, one bud at a time, while I work by myself in a lab environment)

Good battery life (as above, lately one bud will last about 6 hours before low battery noise will sound, so I can get through most of the day with one bud, and switch as needed)

Decent sound quality (the buds live were pretty good for non in ear types, I don't need audiophile quality, but I am fairly picky)

Android compatible (I'm currently using a nothing phone 1, I did have a Samsung note 10 before and lost a few small features when I changed phones)

Smallish case (i carry in my pockets everyday, the buds live case was perfect for not getting in the way)

I've looked at the Nothing Ear 2, Samsung buds fe, buds 2, buds 2 pro, Sony c700n but there are issues with all of them.

Nothing ear 2 has hit and miss reviews, Samsung buds should act similar to the buds live but I think I'd loose some of the better features not having a Samsung phone, Sony's look good but the case only has one charge.

Sorry for the long post!
Community Updates
New Comment

1 Comment

's avatar
    Very rarely, the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3 drop close to that price for the refurbished one on Sennheiser's own website. I am using a refurbished pair (looked brand new to me) for the last two years and the sound quality is very good. They also have noise cancellation but it is obviously not as good as a pair of full size headphones. With v4 now launched, the 3 may drop again.