Posted 29 November 2023

Broadband and 4G/5G data bundle deals?

Currently looking for a broadband deal that combines fibre based broadband with a 4G/5G unlimited data dongle. The data dongle is not a backup solution, it's more geared towards having unlimited data on the move so that I don't have to pay for fibre at each location I work from. At the moment, I can only see separate deals on fibre and dongles so I would be forced to upgrade my existing mobile contract to unlimited and potentially change provider to get a better data connection on my phone/dongle.
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    at each location I work from
    implies you are looking for a business product, not a consumer product.

Bypass the business/consumer quandary by paying £5+VAT for unlim cellular data on a 24m business contract with flat annual 4.5% increase - so none of that consumer rip-off involving multiple-times higher increases based on annual CPI+x% rubbish.
    three.co.uk/bus…hly
    Edit: destination address can be corrupted by HUKDaffiliate string.
    If the landing page is void of products, bin all the text in URL after
    sim-pay-monthly
    then refresh page.

Also leaves you to select the most appropriate fibre solution without the compromises related to a compulsory linked cellular solution.
    Just be aware that some providers don't support business use on consumer products, such as TalkTalk. (edited)
    ee was doing something like that on blackfriday but i couldn't access it
    if you have broadband with them something about £10 a month unlimited data contracts but speed of 10Mb/s... but i couldn't get it to come up on their website with my linked accounts
    Author
    Thankyou sir. I can see it on the EE website.