Posted 21 January 2024

CCTV PoE PTZ with Wiper, x30 Optical

Looking for the above Camera to buy in the UK.
Wiper clears Rain and Cobwebs, Fan clears condensation.
Can be set to Auto so that they switch on when needed.
Display Temperature.

Prices are around £150 to £220 from China. I saw one on Amazon (USA)
Thought about asking a Chinese Seller to lower the printed cost to avoid any tax.

Searched UK Amazon, ebay and a few Stores.
Hikvision 4K, big at 8", cost £2,000.

Image from ebay.
4284477_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If I were looking for a decent PTZ camera with anything above 5x Optical Zoom I would go for a Reolink RLC-823A 16X for around £250. It's about as close as you can get to commercial grade CCTV without paying silly money. It has less zoom (16x) and no wiper but you know what you're getting (they're well reviewed online) you'll get updates from Reolink as well as support and comeback should issues arise.

Just some food for thought.
    Purely observational relating to Reolink and not intending to cite debate unrelated to OPs purchase / tax avoidance aspirations:

not convinced there is any obvious Reolink comeback as the organisation doesn't have a credible UK presence:
    any comeback is likely limited to payment protection not product support,
    and will only be achieved by carefully selecting a UK-based reseller and purchasing directly from that reseller using some methodology that qualifies for S75.
    To compare what you have pictured to something from Hik is just plain wrong.

You’ll probably be able to find something similar if not the same on Aliexpress?