Posted 17 hours ago

Donate your unwanted LEGO for free - Free DPD shipping label - via the LEGO Replay scheme

Got some old LEGO you or your kids no longer want, LEGO is offering a new service that you can donate any unwanted LEGO and get it transformed into new sets and given to schools and charities across the UK.
johnlewis.com/con…lay
Its easy and free to do!

• Prepare, dismantle and box up your unwanted bricks

They will accept any LEGO bricks, so DUPLO, System, Technic, Minifigures, Baseplates. Pieces from entire or multiple sets.

Sets, builds all need to be broken down to individual pieces. Pieces DON'T need cleaning though.

They will NOT accept any LEGO electronics, so Powered Up / Power Functions, Mindstorms etc, partially or fully build sets, packaging & instructions and of course any off brand items, so no MEGA Constructs or Lepin etc and any other non LEGO toy for that fact. They also won't accept any LEGO branded non brick merch such as plushies, keyrings, books and clothing.

• Print your free shipping label

Once your box is ready to go, go to this link - Replay Donation - Sustainability - LEGO.com < check the boxes to make sure your donation is up to their needs, enter email address and postcode.

The DPD label will be sent via the email address, go to your email and print off your free DPD label.

• Drop off at a local DPD Drop off Point

Once all boxed up and labelled, simply visit your nearest DPD Drop off point and drop it off to be sent off to be sorted.

Find your closest DPD Drop off point here > DPD Shop Finder | DPD Drop Off Near Me

Once you have sent it the bricks will be sorted, and reimagined then donated to schools and charities across the UK, helping education and those who are less fortunate create and play!
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    OR, and hear me out. You could donate it to me.
    Donate it to your local school/hospital/charity without dismantling it, and save all the miles sending it everywhere. Win locally, win environmentally 
    Is this technically a deal? (edited)
    Author
    Fair
    Whats unwanted lego? (edited)
    Author
    I know right, an obscene suggestion ey
    That's great! Thanks!
    'Unwanted lego?!' ...I don't know anyone who would willingly donate lego, let alome unwanted sets.. (edited)
    I’ll pay you to donate it to me
    Not on my watch you don't
    I accept Lego donations too!
    My "unwanted lego" passed to my niece and nephew by my mum without consulting me... (edited)
's avatar