Posted 21 December 2020

Dyson Airwrap

Hi,

Looking for this product, cheapest I can see is £450 online.

Any discounts going? I have unidays.

Other option would be to buy gift card any way can get discounts on them for big retailers

Thanks a lot
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    JizzKid21/12/2020 21:25

Prob a bit late to go for that one with Christmas just round the corner, …Prob a bit late to go for that one with Christmas just round the corner, trying to get John Lewis vouchers with discount and buy from there but having no luck

Deal just posted.
    43264733.jpg

Would bring it under £400 with the cashback

And if you're a new customer and sign up through trainline you get another £31 off first month (then you'd need to cancel if you don't use it), so about £370 (edited)
    Author
    Prob a bit late to go for that one with Christmas just round the corner, trying to get John Lewis vouchers with discount and buy from there but having no luck
    Did you check on Boots? You get around £16 in Advantage card points and possible 10% student discount. Might help a bit
    Author
    Think that’s the one, there’s one @ £450 which is the one I think she wants.

Anyone know a way to buy online gift cards for say 10% off to get cheaper?

Sure I seen it somewhere but can’t remember exactly
    A bit late now but would you not be interested in xiaomi version at a quarter of the price?

I've bee looking at one for my wife and seems decent enough
    Oh
    If you buy from qvc there is a £5 voucher online for first order making it £445.. Then the branded junk mail comes with questions like... What have you bought from qvc... Qvc send £5 for new accounts so you must of bought something. Really. Just brilliant! God I'm mad! Oh well..
's avatar