Posted 6 days ago

EE retention sim only offers 2024?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone managed to get any decent retention sim only offers from EE recently? I've been out of contract for a few years and my monthly price has now creeped up to £16.90 though I am getting unlimited texts/calls, 110gb data. unlimited reserve data capped at 2mpbs and 1 smart benefit.

Many thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

3 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    If you want to keep that amount of data and the smart benefit then I wouldn't change. I pay more for less data and 1 benefit (TNT in my case) but they did include free EU roaming. This was a retention deal: £19.60 for 25GB and choice of smart benefit and free eu roaming (edited)
    Difficult decision considering your indicated current out-of-contract allowances & benefits are excellent at £16.90 considering it's EE.
    Enquiring to improve the arrangement may prompt EE to withdraw the deal and/or notify increase / changes at 30days notice.

Arguably best to let it roll (sic) as-is if unless you absolutely need some other service feature,
    or absolutely don't need anywhere near 100GB->unlim.
    Just do a text to get your PAC and they'll phone you maybe offer a better deal.
's avatar