Posted 2 days ago

Fridge freezer

Hello show my fridge freezer I think is starting to go, it's maintaining temp at 0c or around 5c, don't seem as reliable as when I got it in 2017,now looking for new one, I don't really see any good ones for wha I need

My current one fits in this space so 55 width, that can be increase to 65cm, heigh can be increased, the depth which is 55 cm, can't be increase.

Now I am looking for 55cm depth ones, but least 100 litres freezer, 4 draws.

Frost totally, and bonus point if temp can be controlled.

Idealy no more than 500 and better if off very..

I tried looking but see smaller freezers, or one I do like is 65 cm depth,.

Anyone no anyone good ones, many thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    You can search all of that on currys website & find the model number you want & search elsewhere for a better price.

I had a brief look. You won't find a dual thermostat at that price, you will have to choose between black, silver & white & look at the freezer litres which is clearly stated on the search page under each item & then you just open the items you are interested in & click the pictures to count the number of drawers. (edited)
    Author
    Thanks
    On the off chance...

On your current fridge freezer have a look to see if youve got a drain in the back ...normally at the bottom of the fridge section. Sometimes these get gunked up.

Quite often theres a rod or brush you push through to clear the gunk out. Worth a check...
    Author
    Yea nothing there but from day one I seem like blocked with like foam about five mins down so didn't go anywhere anyway