Posted 15 December 2023

Gym headphones

Hi,

Can you recommend wireless gym headphones, please?
Community Updates
New Comment

17 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Glaxy buds Live
    Normal earbuds feel like they will fall out after short period of physical activity for me. But the Buds Live are different and feel much more secure.

It's probably because earbuds use their silicon tips to keep in your ear (also your inner ears are natually oiled), whereas Buds Live are wedged in by your outside ear cavities.
    Anker A3i, they’re very snug fitting and great for gym, again they’re earbuds though but never have I worried they’ll fall out.
    Plenty of Youtube reviews addressing this specific concern. Also buds with 'wings' are far better at staying put.
    Decent earbuds is what you need, especially if you are a sweaty Betty...whats your budget and what phone do you have?.... (edited)
    Author
    Thanks
    Got samsung s22+
    Budget 200
    Not headphones, but I like the Jabra Elite 7 Active earbuds.
    Author
    I just worry earbuds fallout :/
    Thank you!
    I'm personally a big fan of over the ear designs such as the powerbeats pro as I like the extra security than something just sitting in my ear.
    Jaybird Vista 2 — great set for running, the gym and everyday use.
    Soundcore Aerofit Pro. Comes with a free Bluetooth speaker at the moment. (edited)
    Beats Fit Pro for me. The wingtips are fantastic at keeping the buds secure and they sound great. They are due for an upgrade so wouldn’t be surprised if a be model came out next year.
's avatar