Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Posted 22 April 2016

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get the sky sports channels cheaply in Denmark? Is this IPTV that I see on Aliexpress with some android boxes something I should consider?

I want to be able to watch the Sky sports and channels in HD
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Check out Unotelly. I subscribe to this, on and off, when I am in Cyprus. I use it with an android box.
    Do you know anyone with a sky sports package?
    what some people do is give them say £10-£20 a month and you can use their account through Sky go (with a VPN)
    For a pretty simple solution, download a program called acestream and run with the acestream id shown in this guys cover photo https://www.facebook.com/Bloodzeed/

Honestly the best streams you can get. PM me if you want more information.
    Author
    Hi Peter, I do use bloodzeed sometimes, but I'd really like to get the package you know. Like
    Movie channels also and stuff
    Author
    r4rcm

Check out Unotelly. I subscribe to this, on and off, when I am in Cyprus. … Check out Unotelly. I subscribe to this, on and off, when I am in Cyprus. I use it with an android box.

Is this some internet tv?
    Author
    stefromuk

Do you know anyone with a sky sports package?what some people do is give … Do you know anyone with a sky sports package?what some people do is give them say £10-£20 a month and you can use their account through Sky go (with a VPN)

Unfortunately I do not know anyone with it
    gkarinn

Is this some internet tv?

​No it is a VPN and a DNS provider. After that it gets too technical for me and you would get more info by googling it! It is not expensive and you can stop and start when it suits you. I am not 100% sure about Sky as I only watch BBC etc (but you can get loads of channels from everywhere) but I have asked on the Paphos forum I use and will let you know. If there is a way of getting Sky sport some expat on there will know!
    Personally I would grab a Mag 254 (a dedicated iptv box) - I ditched my Sky and went IPTV, provider I use is spot one.
    I used to use Kodi box etc.. but got tired of messing about & time due to work etc..
    But the quality of streams is awesome.
    Depends on what your willing to pay etc..
    Is there something specifically on sky sports that you want to see e.g. a sky produced documentary by david james on tomb raider which won't be shown elsewhere (thankfully!) or is it live sports in general? or is it sky's commentary and coverage that you specifically want over say locally produced versions?
    if you're just after live sports, there may be a number of better options
    Author
    jotei66

Personally I would grab a Mag 254 (a dedicated iptv box) - I ditched my … Personally I would grab a Mag 254 (a dedicated iptv box) - I ditched my Sky and went IPTV, provider I use is spot one.I used to use Kodi box etc.. but got tired of messing about & time due to work etc..But the quality of streams is awesome. Depends on what your willing to pay etc..

Is that the boxes I can buy on Aliexpress? with this IPTV thingy? Where do you "purchase" these channels or do you just buy the box with the android thing and they are there?
    You can get a mag254 or the mag250 (earlier model) in Europe pretty easy, infact a guy on here is selling his in the for sale section. Ive been using IPTV a while but using andriod box which became a headache, A mag is a dedicated IPTV player (not too expensive either) and as such the quality is better. Once you have the box you simply find an IPTV provider. Mine is so good I have now ditched my Sky service. Be careful though a LOT of rubbish IPTV providers out there. Just drop me a PM if you want to know the service I use. You can also find them on eBay (a lot with IPTV service included, but some of the providers are garbage!)
    (edited)
    Author
    jotei66

You can get a mag254 or the mag250 (earlier model) in Europe pretty easy, … You can get a mag254 or the mag250 (earlier model) in Europe pretty easy, infact a guy on here is selling his in the for sale section. Ive been using IPTV a while but using andriod box which became a headache, A mag is a dedicated IPTV player (not too expensive either) and as such the quality is better. Once you have the box you simply find an IPTV provider. Mine is so good I have now ditched my Sky service. Be careful though a LOT of rubbish IPTV providers out there. Just drop me a PM if you want to know the service I use. You can also find them on eBay (a lot with IPTV service included, but some of the providers are garbage!)

Thank you for all your help! I cannot send you an message because i am not active or something, could you maybe send me the provider you use?
    This is the answer I got from the Paphos forum and it looks like it is not that straightforward. Sorry. (I have the mag box in Cyprus).

You do not need UnoTelly (although its good and relatively cheap) to view Sky Sports. With the right equipment, such as an Android Media Player and a little patience to install Kodi and then some Repos (Repositories, where the many thousands of Geeks store the access to their streams) you can watch pretty well anything, be it Live Sports, Live TV, TV Series from around the world and the latest movies.
    bulkyiptv works anywhere there is a good internet connection drop me a message for more info I use it great service for 2+ years
    jotei66

Personally I would grab a Mag 254 (a dedicated iptv box) - I ditched my … Personally I would grab a Mag 254 (a dedicated iptv box) - I ditched my Sky and went IPTV, provider I use is spot one.I used to use Kodi box etc.. but got tired of messing about & time due to work etc..But the quality of streams is awesome. Depends on what your willing to pay etc..

Jo, how much did you pay for your box? Who do you subscribe with? How much do you pay? Can you get the footy as well?