Posted 3 days ago

Is a Google Pixel Watch 2 GPS for £199 a good deal?

I've just been given a code to buy a smart watch on the Fitbit store, it takes £150 off both the Pixel Watch 2 GPS and 4G versions so £199 and £249 respectively. Also comes with a 2 year warranty and 6 months Fitbit Premium, is this a good deal as I am clueless about smart watch prices and not sure what was about on Black Friday/January sales
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    It's a great watch, it does all I need but £199 is expensive, I got mine free when I ordered my Pixel 8 Pro, for free it's a cracking watch, for £199 I'd stuggle to justify, maybe £100 I'd be happy with if I had to buy it.
    YouTube has loads of reviews and I can answer some questions, just not whether it's a good deal.
    Author
    I'm not sure id consider the pixel watch 2 a freebie if I'd spent that much on a phone most I've ever spent on a phone is £350 and that was my Google pixel 7. Has the pixel watch 2 been anywhere cheaper, or is the pixel watch 1 better to get if that's been discounted alot now!
    Author
    Anyone else think I would be better to wait until Black Friday? £150 is a big discount from RRP its like 40%, surely any BF deal would be similiar and id prefer to buy it when the tech is very new
    It's a good deal based on rrp and prices current available. If your not in the market to buy a smart watch and you are happy to wait, then maybe it isn't.

How did you get the code?