Posted 18 hours ago

Mattress

Hi, I'm in the market for a new mattress and have singled out 4 out from Benson's and dreams that we like but as you can't imagine it still feels like a leap of faith with the price points!

I'm looking at a hybrid and the ones we have tried and like are

Dreams team gold prescot
Sealy kindra
Sealy Wilton
Sealy newton

Now my first question is has anyone got one and what's your pros and cons with them?

Can anyone help identify the huge difference between the Sealys because I see very minimal and think it comes down to name and supplier mainly!

Is none of the above what do you recommend? Budget £1500.

Thank you and I look forward to your responses 😁

Cameron
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Can't you go in-store and test them out? It's one of those things you can't really buy 'blind'
    Agree here .

If you need to buy online . Go with one that gives you the option to send it back after so many days .
    Two places i'd avoid personally. always seem to advertise cheap stuff for silly money.

Costco used to sell Sealy mattresses for sensible prices, Our last Sealy from Costco cost around £600 and has been amazingly comfortable and supportive.
    I would look for a local shop and test out and buy from there - only ever bought a mattress 'online' once from Sainsburys and that was for the kids so I wasn't that fussed!
    "For the Kids"

To produce them of for them to sleep on?
    Mattresses are a nightmare. Testing in a store is unfortunately no indication of how they may be in 6 months
    Ikea mattresses are highly rated.

I bought one from eBay Otty Sleep shop, 2 years ago, got no issues with it: ebay.co.uk/str…211
    We’re on the hunt to and currently like the look of the Oslo 1000 but going to try a few other bed shops to make sure
's avatar