Posted 13 December 2023

Mattresses On Amazon

Hi, i know there are quite a few discussions on mattresses but i was wondering if anyone could recommend me one from Amazon.

I am looking for a firm mattress and i have seen quite a few not so known brands on Amazon with a very decent price. The reviews seems good for many of them however im a little skeptical about amazon reviews.

So i was wondering if anyone here has ordered any from Amazon and if they could possibly recommend one?
Looking for superking mattress on firm side.

Thank you in advance.
Please note, theres no need to be rude or comment if you dont want to help.
Community Updates
New Comment

8 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I'm in the same boat as you we are after a king size open coil one but I gave up looking on Amazon decided to go through mattressman
    I work in the beds and mattress industry, no one bed is suitable for all.
    As you spend approx 8 hours in bed you need one that offers comfort and support, which you will only find by visiting the shops, you do not have to purchase from the shop, choose which you like browse the net and then purchase
    Author
    Makes sense, thanks alot
    i got this amazon branded mattress in single and its brilliant. it feels quite firm but its actually very comfortable and has retained its shape very well in the 2 years we have had it. i was unsure at first as its for my little girls bed but we all love it. i use it from time to time when i get kicked out of my own bed and gives me the best sleep haha. i would happily replace my king size 2000 pocket spring with memory foam Silentnight mattress with the king size of this as i find its a bit too soft giving me a sore back - the alkove cures it.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1 (edited)
    Author
    Then you must not mind getting kicked out of your bed haha. Thanks ill look into it, so far only showing king size and i need super king. Thanks again
's avatar