Posted 3 hours ago

Mobile phone advice please

I think I’ve finally narrowed down my new phone choices, but would really appreciate advice from people about which one is best please! I don’t play games on my phone if that makes a difference. My choices are

redmi note 13 pro 5g
poco x6 pro
poco f5 pro

Thanks in advance for any input
Community Updates
New Comment

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    gsmarena.com/com…257

I Personally would be going for one of the Poco devices. The X6 is newer so should hopefully get updates for longer than the F5.

The only things that might make the F5 more appealing would be that it's got a slightly better battery and a Snapdragon chip inside which I know some people would rather have than a MTK One (Even though in this case the MTK Processor in the X6 seems to have more power from benchmark testing)

Interesting that all 3 shortlisted phones you picked are made by Xiaomi. Do you already have one of their devices?
    Author
    Thanks so much for the reply. Yes, I've had their phones for years & currently have the Poco F2 Pro, which I've had for 4 years in November. You seem to get a lot for your money with their phones compared to other makes
    Another vote for Poco X6 Pro.
    Checking its review, the only real problem are the ultrawide camera and shooting video.
    Author
    Thank you