Posted 20 January 2024

Nintendo Switch Offers

Need to get a Nintendo Switch before end of the month. I only need the original console i.e. not OLED and not lite version. Looking for cheapest place to get a new one please. I know they should be around the 200-230 mark but just can't seem to find any. Please can someone help?
Community Updates
New Comment

9 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    Thanks, I had thought the same but when you add to the basket it then says none in stock 😔
    Just have to check in every day and wait as long as you can. Who knows when one of the retailers will discount one - could be tomorrow, Wednesday, next week, etc.
    This is the best I can find currently Ebay
    CEX? See what crap electronics or old games / dvds / consoles you have at home and don’t use anymore and trade in for voucher then buy a console from them. I traded in old wireless headphones and other crap to count towards OLED 
    I've bought two switches, first a battery upgraded one in 2020, then an OLED one last year, both times the cheapest place was using Very new customer offer for a % off. The second time the switch came with games, but I sold those to bring down the overall price. Also got some Top cashback both times.

Very offers don't come up on here much as most promos are account specific.
's avatar