Posted 28 December 2023

Nintendo switch games suggestion

Hi all. Finally managed to get hands on nintendo switch oled model. It came with Mario kart delux 8 which I am currently downloading. We are new to gaming and looking for suggestions please. My daughter who is 8 likes dancing and fun games. And I am 40 and looking for games like cricket and some games which can play after a hard day of work to relax - not too interested in fast games which require lots of concentration etc. Fun games and some games which we can play as a family as well. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks 🙏🏼
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Lots of free games - for relaxing there is a puzzle game colour Zen, There is also Tetris and I guess the rest of the free ones are pretty frenetic!
    Super Bomberman is a good family game to get everyone involved - we have had 8 players on the Xbox version
    Nintendo switch sports it's similar to Wii sports resort
    But worse imo, dunno how they didn't think to include boxing.
    50 worldwide games, Overcooked 1&2, Switch1,2, Mario odyssey, Mario Party Superstars, Big Brain academy, Snipperclips. If you want a good Mario game, I would go for Super Mario bro U Deluxe over the new Super Mario Wonder as we found it far too easy and gimmicky compared to previous Mario games. (edited)
    Similar position to us really. Switch Sports seems to work well for us. Mario kart seems too quick for my son for now. I'm thinking I may get the lego game that's supposed to be like child friendly gta! - deal expires at midnight!
's avatar