Posted 14 July 2022

NordVPN - 2 year subscription £71.71, but 90% TopCashback making it £7.17 after cashback

My NordVPN expires next month, and just spotted TopCashback are doing a 90% cashback deal right now.

A 2 year standard subscription is £71.71 right now, meaning that the effective cost after cashback would be £7.17 for 2 years with NordVPN (one of if not the best VPN provider out there).
Community Updates
New Comment

12 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Cashback only payable to new customers, so current customers cannot get the cashback.
    Author

Replying to

Mine expires in 4 weeks..
    Cashback is calculated as a % of the pre-VAT amount.
    Same with PIA but only £43.94 for two years
    You can use a new or modified email address. Also if you are not in the UK and tell them that (for example when I happened to be living in Oregon the last couple of times I signed up) there is no VAT due. I don't recall you might need a VPN to do it and I would have paid with my Clarity card so no fee for the exchange rate.
    I've gotten the cashback each time.
    I’ve had 2 payouts consecutively now with no issues
    Just use a different email address as a new customer
    apart from redeeming foreign xbox codes, I am not sure many people actually need a vpn
    Anyone have a slot for NordVPN to share for a few quids a year? I don't use it much to pay the full price. Only use it for the Spanish HBO and Discovery+. Please DM me. Cheers
's avatar