Posted 26 January 2024

NordVPN - 80.75% Top cashback - 2 year VPN

NordVPN - 80.75% Top cashback - 2 year VPN adds up to £14.75 in total when signing up to £3.19 per month deal with the 80.75% cashback.

topcashback.co.uk/nor…pn/
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Is this new customers only?
    These deals normally are, but you just need a new email address for Nord
    Be quick and you could get the extra £2 today, and don't forget that you are buying it from your Jersey holiday home (edited)
    Why they sell it for a big number but all the time is somewhat 70 to 80% discounted?
    52077521-Kb3Oy.jpg
    52077521-l5gjh.jpg
    Still waiting for my cashback for 22nd November 2023 when buying year nord vpn with topcashback
    Signed up for this last time it was on similar offer, cash back only tracked at a far lower amount (34%), currently disputing it, but remains to be seen if it will be upgraded to the correct amount. Maybe you’ll be luckier than me, but…

Service seems to work well though, and speeds are good.
    Same situation here, still waiting to hear back.
    The VPN version of the DFS sale! It says something about the product when there's pretty much always the chance to get 80-100% cashback!

Has anyone bought this at full price without cashback?
    95% at PIA, but the % is irrelevant its the actual price versus the service.

I just went onto the Nord VPN website and it has a panel listing my IP details and saying I'm unprotected, yet the details it shows are for my other VPN (edited)
    I've got pia and it's not great compared to my last vpn surfshark. Bbc iplayer never works on pia plus I've had random disconnects. Wouldn't reccomend them tbh
's avatar