Posted 25 January 2024

Outdoor Pizza Oven Table Are All Stainless Steel Ones Suitable?

Would an all Stainless Steel Table be suitable for keeping outdoors to hold a pizza oven?

Found a 30" x 24" x 32" Table for £53.99 seems good value and more than big enough and supports over 200kg so should easily support the Pizza Oven and Gas Bottle on the bottom shelf, just unsure of keeping one outside.

4286716_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I believe stainless can still rust depending on it's specific metal properties and I think I'd read that if it is magnetic it would be more prone to rust. So that would be worth checking in more detail.
    I have one under a gazebo so mostly covered but still gets wet and open to elements and it's fine. It has slight bits of rust and some stains but does the job.
    Author
    It does state non magnetic in the description and 2 layers of stainless steel, also says corrosion proof, but until I can find a cover if I ordered it, that is a suitable size with the pizza oven on top. it will be open to the elements till then
    Looks like it’s this one: m-uk.vevor.com/sta…105

The Q&A section says it’s suitable for outdoors, and also says it’s 304 stainless stool which is the type used by many outdoor kitchen suppliers. So I think you’re good to go with this! Great find btw, might get one for my Gozney Roccbox. Where are you getting this price?

edit: actually I’m not sure if it is the same? Looks very similar, but maybe not identical :/ (edited)
    Author
    Think it is, I saw mine here 30 x 24 x 32 version with no wheels (inches)

Looking for one for the Omica Pizza oven deal I posted a few days ago, it has arrived and measures 55 x 47.5cm so this table will easily accommodate it, was just unsure how suitable the materail was, I have a SS Gas Grill but was unsure what the different grades meant for outdoor storage. (edited)