Posted 14 February 2020

Adobe Photoshop Tutorials - A to Z Video Series, watch for FREE with Prime, at Amazon

Adobe Photoshop Tutorials - A to Z Video Series, watch for FREE with Prime, at Amazon.

I can't generically list this in Freebies, etc, as some on here are obviously paying for their Amazon Prime account's, or whatever.

Hence me choosing the safe/middle road 'option', and listing it in Deal's instead. :-)

3406602.jpg

Again, please note, that it's ONLY FREE for Amazon Prime customer's/subscriber's ONLY, thanx ...

And it's currently in Season 2 by the look's of it?.

I'm obviously NOT on Amazon Prime myself, lol.

But either way, IF this is something that could prove of use to you, or something?, then ...

Needless to say, grab a bit of that while you still can, etc? (as in the long run, who truly knows how long this may/may not last for on here, etc?). :-)

Deal link/Freebie link again:

amazon.co.uk/Rot…RB/
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Best off with this. I've been using Photoshop for over a decade and within a few lessons, I have learnt a few new things which has helped my workflow.

phlearn.com/pla…op/
    Only Season 1 is included with Prime, and it teaches virtually nothing.
    It only covers a few of the absolute basics in the "free" series 1. Unless your 90 years old and looking to try out photoshop I'd avoid tbh.
    Which is disappointing because I really hoped this would have been something worthwhile, but each episode is only a few minutes long, and it only covers very basic use (cropping and rotating both being individual episodes towards the end). Nothing at all really specific to Photoshop, just how to do some general bitmap graphic editing tasks IN Photoshop. (edited)
    Author
    darkstryder36014/02/2020 14:14

Best off with this. I've been using Photoshop for over a decade and …Best off with this. I've been using Photoshop for over a decade and within a few lessons, I have learnt a few new things which has helped my workflow.https://phlearn.com/playlist/30-days-of-photoshop/

Looks good that, lol, thanx.
's avatar