Looking at these two on refurbished sites

Currently have poco f5 so looking to upgrade

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

6 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Honestly this question is so open you will have people comment about hardware ie processor v processor, Android versions, bloatware, plus which one they have and ultimately it all comes down to personal choice. Me I'm pixel, I could tell you it's because it's a naked version of Android that's always first to update and has years of software support, the camera hardware and software are amazing and it runs amazingly due to it's Google designed processor.... But truth be told I'm a complete Google fan boy and would buy and have bought anything they put their name too nothing against the Samsung which is also a good phone in it's own right and there wife who has one of those will tell you here is better than mine... But she struggles to cast to any of our Google tvs, or home screens, cos as stated above even the smoke alarm and thermostat are Google in MY house lol (edited)
    Anyone have a code for the Google store?
    I had a Google pixel 6 pro and it was the worst phone I've ever owned. The battery life was awful. I now have a s23 ultra and it is worlds apart
    Both the pixel and Samsung have had isolated battery issues usually down to firmware etc... I would say neither has a particular advantage over the other in that respect however in today's day and age i slow charge on a wireless dock through the night and have a USBC 12v charger in my car, charger at work and usually have the odd power back at home at work and in the car so have never one in the last 5 years had a dead battery... And still have a very healthy battery considering my phone is now nearly 18 months old

52273820_1.jpg52273820_1.jpg (edited)
    I have a regular Pixel 7 and it's the best phone I've ever owned. Brilliant camera. Not a super user when it comes to gaming but it does get plenty of use on holidays, flights ,etc. and never been below 40% battery at the end of the day. Usually needs 60 to 90 minutes on my wireless charger to get back to 100% , my old phone was a Xiaomi 12T that charged in 20 minutes , miss that.
    I have just changed from a pixel 7 pro to an s24 ultra after not having a samsung for a long time (s6) I think was my last one

Although the pixel 7 pro is an amazing device, I prefer the s24 ultra screen and styling.

That being said, the pixel and samsung are both top performing devices so I would personally go for the samsung now that I have experienced the s24 ultra.
's avatar