Posted 1 day ago

Question: Any - working - discount code available for Birmingham airport parking?

Hi All,

Does anyone have any discount code for Birmingham aiport long stay parking? Have tried few from HUKD site and others but none seems to be working.

Would appreciate if anyone can share any working code.

Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Booking at least 1 calendar month in advance normally gets the best price on any airport parking. Rarely found a voucher that beats it.
    Otherwise you are looking at sites like Holidayextras
    Author
    Thanks. That's what I am trying to do... Booking 2 months in advance to try and get a best price. Just being a typical HUKD user and trying to get a better deal
    Author
    Thanks
    Take the bus or train, that's my advice!
    Depends where you are travelling from, is Bolt/Uber not an option. Car parking prices at BHX are ridiculous since Covid
    Author
    Taxi is working out more expensive from where I am. So parking at the airport seems to be the cheapest option for me. Same goes for public transport because of my location..
    Depends how long you're going, but Birmingham international train station car park is a cheaper option.

Then get the monorail to the airport.
    Pre-book is possible however there's no price difference when just rocking up.
's avatar