Posted 4 days ago

Sky Renewal...

Sky Signature is normally £36.50 pm, but you'll pay £24.50 pm (with an 18-months contract). This offer is for 18 months.

Sky HD is normally £9.00, but you'll pay £5.00 . This offer is for 18 months. No contract.

Sky UHD is normally £4.00 , but you'll pay £2.00 . This offer is for 18 months. No contract.

Complete Sky Sports in HD is normally £39.00, but you'll pay £24.00 pm (with an 18-month contract). This offer is for 18 months.

Sky (Q) Multiscreen is normally £15.00 , but you'll pay £13.00 pm (with an 18-months contract). This offer is for 18 months.

TNT Sport is normally £30.00, but you'll pay £27.00 pm (with an 18-month contract). This offer is for 18 months.

+ £10 Generic Offer Admin fee will be added to your next bill.
+ £10 Offer Administration fee will be added to your next bill.

It brings your total to £95.50 per month and saves you £684.00 over the 18 months contract & the standard price thereafter. Actual cost of this package (without offers): £133.50 per month.

who in the right might is paying this much for TV LOL!
Community Updates
New Comment

21 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Sky are deliberately pushing the price of Sky Q up as they are phasing out their satellite based service gradually over the coming years. If you ask for a deal with the same package but on Sky Stream you'll probably find they will give you a considerably lower price.
    Author
    really. is sky stream the same as skyq but of course without the use of a dish...
    Nobody. I decided not to renew with them
    Author
    bonkers!
    I’ve put in my notice, been with them over 10 years.

Not had a single call from them. They don’t seem interested in trying to keep me
    They often don't anymore. You'll probably get a postcard a couple of weeks after you've finished your service asking if you want to sign a discounted contract for Sky Stream. But otherwise no further contact from them. (edited)
    They are very expensive. I have put in my notice and will see if I can negotiate a good deal nearer the end of the plan. They are not value for money at all and you are better off subscribing to separate apps as sky is effectively becoming an app themselves.
    there's a mega thread on this with lots of very useful info and peoples experiences of haggling/getting a deal

clicky clicky
    Author
    thanks!
    That is a shocking offer, but that's what they do. Best to give your notice period and cancel and then on the last day see what they offer. Should be a lot less! Also TNT sports is only about £20 if your with EE for mobile.
    Lol thought you was letting people know about deals then last bit I was about to say "nice knowing how much I saved" before reading last sentence. (edited)
    I'm on the exact same package and was offered it for £107 upon cancelling 2 weeks ago. Last week got a leaflet in the post for £92 for the same. Still holding out for something better. (edited)
    Author
    keep me updated please, we prefer Sky for the international content and the ease to use
's avatar