Posted 7 January 2024

Spotify Premium has the majority of my Audible wishlist included. Check it out!

I was aware that Spotify Premium has included audiobooks since last year, but only noticed yesterday just how extensive it is.
Almost all of the more mainstream titles in my Audible wishlist are included.
I noticed just before I was about waste a few credits on books I already have access to.
Worth a look.
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Thanks for the tip. Although it’s limited to 15 hours of listening per month
    Author
    Thanks for that as I wasn't aware.
    Half an hour a day is more than I average, plus I have a catalogue of Audible purchases to tide me over.
    I'm using both and certain new books are on Audible only but I've also managed to knock loads of my Wishlist - will cancel Audible now as I have more than enough on both services for the next months!
    It's such a pity, authors are now being shafted by Spotify in the same way musicians are.
    Author
    They are shafting themselves if they chose to sign bad deals.
    Musicians have been signing bad deals since before I was born.
    I was pleasantly surprised too, knocked off half my Wishlist and will listen on Spotify.
    I noticed on our Spotify Premium Family account, only the account manager can listen to audio books and only for a certain amount of hours per month.

If you have a really good book then you might not get to the end of it if you're listening on your commute!!
's avatar