Posted 6 December 2023

Steam Deck OLED Giveaway

thegameawards.com/new…way

In celebration of our 10th-ever show, The Game Awards is giving away 100 Steam Deck OLEDs (1 TB) during the live show to viewers in any region where Steam Deck is now available for purchase. Steam Deck OLED features an HDR OLED display.

Tune into the live show on Thursday, starting at 4:30p PT / 7:30p ET / 12:30a GMT and enter for a chance to win at tgasteamdeck.com Contest entry ends at 8p PT / 11p ET / 4a GMT.

This year’s contest will be open to those watching on Steam, as well as anyone watching on any other global streaming platform. Winners will be notified on Friday, December 8 via email.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Game Awards Valve Steam Deck OLED Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States (50 US and DC), who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Sweepstakes starts on December 7, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. PST / 8 December 2023 at 12:30 a.m. GMT and ends December 7, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. PST / 8 December 2023 at 4:00 a.m. GMT. For Official Rules click here. Void where prohibited. Skill-testing question required for residents of Canada. 100 grand prizes will be awarded via random selection. Sponsored by Ola Balola LLC, 651 N Sepulveda Blvd #2014 Bel Air, CA 90049, USA.
Community Updates
New Comment

13 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Is it just me, I can't seem to be able to register on steam? Can't find a link that doesn't just dump me on the home page.
    Try downloading the app and signing up through it. Don't remember having any difficulty in signing up, but that was years ago
    Gone live and crashed immediately
    Don't worry, you're not missing anything. The page won't accept a UK postcode, it only allows numbers. When I get back in I'm just going to put 12345 as a postcode.
    I managed to squeeze one entry in between error messages, I couldn't get any of the bonus entries though as it was getting to 1:30 and the web site still wasn't operational. I can see why they did it, to get more people actually watching the show. But they should have expected a huge influx of requests and made preparations.
    i gave up after 10 mins
's avatar