Posted 1 hour ago

The Sun Digital Newspaper, Includes Automatic Access To Sun Hols & Alton Towers Tickets - £6.99pm (Monthly Subscription)

subscribe online for £6.99 for the month (cancel anytime) you automatically get the link to book Alton Towers tickets & Sun 9.50 Holidays

It also enters you into the raffle for the month and any other promotions during your subscription. It's cheaper than buying 9 papers for the codes and risk someone has already used your code.

digital-newspaper.thesun.co.uk/
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    I took out this subscription the other day to collect the codes for the Alton Towers tickets and I was initially a little bit confused how it works with they offers. Normally when you are scan the codes in each day it will show you how many tokens you’ve collected (ie 1 out of 9 collected when you scan the first one in). But with this subscription there are no actual tokens to bank, instead when the Alton Towers offer booking period opens (25th March) it will let you go ahead and book tickets .
    So I pay £6.90 for the subscription, and then how much can I get AT tickets for please?