Posted 22 November 2023

Trampoline

After a trampoline for my kids just turned 8 and almost 3 . Have a decent size garden with patio and lots of grass . But no idea what to get them budget is about 70-80 at max as I've been nagged for the last month for one and I'm caving hahah.
I doubt they will get much use out of it as it's cold but but there birthdays are both winter so I can't buy it in summer and I can't see any deals on hear my dad sent me one on eBay but it seems a lot of money for what it is . Thanks in advance for any advice offered on this
Kieron
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Check the weather forecast as you might get a free one in the next storm
    They often come up on Freecycle as children have outgrown them. Obviously you'd have to be careful to make sure it was safe to use etc, but you might find one. Not sure you're getting anything new/decent though for your budget unfortunately.
    Id recommend saving a bit more and going for a 10ft jump king from smyths at £129, many of the cheaper options weve bought off ebay, asda etc.. for £99 the net was falling apart after 12 months, the jump king has been in our garden 2 years now and after a jet wash last month the net looks new still.
    I wouldn't recommend anything under 10ft they just dont bounce (edited)
    I second this. We have an oval 15-foot jump king we bought during covid, and it's still going strong. Think we paid about £400-500 though!
    It'll kill the grass, no doubt. Also, maybe better to buy in late spring asthenia winter weather will age it in no time
's avatar