UberEats won't refund me

Posted 28th Jun
I order food and thevwrap missing drink and chips was in the bag I contacted the restaurant and they said to get refund from interests I contacted them and they are not willing to give refund...can I request refund from PayPal
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Probably couldn’t understand you because I have not got a clue what you are trying to say...... Maybe read back what you are typing before posting.
27 Comments
They’ve done this with me I’ve had to raise a chargeback. ordered 3 items a coffee from Costa and toasties and a cake they only brought one bag and it had the drink inside. I stopped the driver before he left he said sorry only got one bag you need to contact Uber eats and they wouldn’t refund. I said well I haven’t received the goods so will be contacting my bank for goods not received.
Yes, open a case in the PayPal’s resolution centre
Probably couldn’t understand you because I have not got a clue what you are trying to say...... Maybe read back what you are typing before posting.
rik11128/06/2020 11:31

Probably couldn’t understand you because I have not got a clue what you a …Probably couldn’t understand you because I have not got a clue what you are trying to say...... Maybe read back what you are typing before posting.

Was going to post the same, no idea what OP is saying.
fearona28/06/2020 11:35

I guess; reading between the lines; they ordered food - paid by Paypal - and some things were missing from the order?

No chips or drink.
rik11128/06/2020 11:31

Probably couldn’t understand you because I have not got a clue what you a …Probably couldn’t understand you because I have not got a clue what you are trying to say...... Maybe read back what you are typing before posting.

OP ordered food but it was missing it’s wrap and refund must come from interests. They are debating contacting PayPal for loss of wrapping - this is after interests denied their refund initially.
fearona28/06/2020 11:35

Edited by: "Kratos69" 28th Jun
Has happened to me, they are a pain the ass to deal with, shocking customer service. Hit them up on FB.
Refund from interest
MR112328/06/2020 11:52

Refund from interest

I am guessing that Autocorrect changed Ubereats
jsac28/06/2020 11:57

I am guessing that Autocorrect changed Ubereats

What about the rest of the post...?
Uber eats have terrible customer service. At most they may offer you £3 credit but that’s it. Chargeback the money.
If they refuse to refund, Paypal dispute every time.
Ive also have problems with Uber , especially when they display an error message telling you ‘your order wasn’t complete’ and then you go an order again to find 2 delivery drivers at your door .
Use Just Eat much better customer service and they most likely refund the whole order.
Love__Bargains28/06/2020 13:16

Use Just Eat much better customer service and they most likely refund the …Use Just Eat much better customer service and they most likely refund the whole order.

Cheaper to order direct from my local Indian takeaway than use just eat. Free delivery and lower minimum order.
Edited by: "fearona" 28th Jun
A recent kfc order gave me gravy instead of corn on the cob - got a complete refund automatically through the app, didn't have to speak to anyone. Shame I now feel I wasted the 50% off offer.
rtbsghgfh28/06/2020 14:04

A recent kfc order gave me gravy instead of corn on the cob - got a …A recent kfc order gave me gravy instead of corn on the cob - got a complete refund automatically through the app, didn't have to speak to anyone. Shame I now feel I wasted the 50% off offer.

...but you got 100% off....
MadeDixonsCry28/06/2020 14:07

...but you got 100% off....

Saving the voucher for another order and getting 150% off would have been better though
I ordered nuggets the other day. 2 boxes. No dips arrived. I just when on the app and reported it. Was offered refund straight away.
41234189-nVdCt.jpg
Edited by: "B0ne5" 28th Jun
Don't understand a word from this post. Confusing.
M015T28/06/2020 15:59

Don't understand a word from this post. Confusing.

i don't think you are the only one, lol
Love__Bargains28/06/2020 13:16

Use Just Eat much better customer service and they most likely refund the …Use Just Eat much better customer service and they most likely refund the whole order.

When they first started perhaps. They wouldn't refund me for a mistake the takeaway made and takeaway wouldn't answer. Just eat said leave a bad review that's all they can say.
Edited by: "MR1123" 28th Jun
MR112328/06/2020 16:35

When they first started perhaps. They wouldn't refund me for a mistake the …When they first started perhaps. They wouldn't refund me for a mistake the takeaway made and takeaway wouldn't answer. Just eat said leave a bad review that's all they can say.

I find that if you order from a big chain like KFC, McDonalds etc they will refund straight away but when you order from a small independent takeaway they need to investigate for 48 hours. If you keep complaining then will refund you.
Edited by: "Love__Bargains" 28th Jun
Love__Bargains28/06/2020 16:52

I find that if you order from a big chain like KFC, McDonalds etc they …I find that if you order from a big chain like KFC, McDonalds etc they will refund straight away but when you order from a small independent takeaway they need to investigate for 48 hours. If you keep complaining then will refund you.

Thanks
rtbsghgfh28/06/2020 14:18

Saving the voucher for another order and getting 150% off would have been …Saving the voucher for another order and getting 150% off would have been better though

No...that's 75% off (assuming both orders were same value) but thanks for playing.
MadeDixonsCry28/06/2020 17:36

No...that's 75% off (assuming both orders were same value) but thanks for …No...that's 75% off (assuming both orders were same value) but thanks for playing.

One should never assume... and you're welcome
Is 'the v wrap' special 'v day' anniversary wrap edition?
Post a comment
@
    Text