Posted 2 days ago

What brakepads for shimano BR-MT201

HI, I purchased a Polygon Path 3 from a deal on here last year and am looking for some advice. I can see in the specs it has BR-MT201 disc brakes but I am trying to find replacement brake pads, I can find pads for BR-MT200 but not BR-MT201's, will pads for MT200 fit MT201? As a lot of people purchased this bike I was wondering if the good people of HUKD's can advise me, and provide a few links.

I have found these on Temu (01B resin) and it mentions BR-MT400 201, wil these fit? 01B resin pads

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
New Comment

2 Comments

's avatar
    The easiest thing to do is to remove the brake pad and have a look, it's a 5 minute job if that. There are numerous styles of brake pads from multiple brake manufacturers. Shimano is very easy, remove wheel, remove fixing pin then remove pad using needle nose pliers then inspect. Although there are many styles of brake pads they all look very different so you can't mistake one for another. If it looks like it in shape and style then it will usually fit. If you are still unsure take your pad to a shop. Brake pads usually come in clear plastic packaging or if in cardboard box will have a full size picture of it printed on the box. Just take your old pad and size it with the new one.
    Author
    Thanks, appreciate the advice