Posted 21 November 2023

Where are the iPhone 15 deals?

Have had my xr for 5 years and I have decided to upgrade. Looking to get the 15 and have been looking daily for any Black Friday deals, but none have been posted.
The best deals are still the idmobile deals posted last week. Decent value for the base model, at £848 total cost, a premium of just £48 over the cost of the phone and without a large upfront payment.
But there aren’t any similar deals for the other models, or the base model in 256gb. They either need a large up front payment or at a larger premium over the cost of the phone.

Have there been any better deals on the new model iPhones over the past years?
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    The newest model never tends to see much discount. If you want to get good savings on Apple devices on BF then you'd be looking at the 13 and 14, not the 15 series.

Apple themselves don't do discounts on BF but they do offer gift cards. So you may find you can buy a 15 there and get a free gift card to help reduce the cost of something else later like a new watch to go with it.

I personally wouldn't expect many deals to come up. So if you are happy with that iD offer then maybe just go for that.
    iPhone 15 not included in the gift card promo.
    O2 have only a £30 upfront (you can choose more if want) the rest of the cost all depends on what data you want. I had unlimited at one point but the most I ever used was 9gb one month and that was because we were away from home for 3 weeks.
    newly released popular products are never going to be heavily discounted remember Black friday is to allow the retailers to get rid of the tat thats taking up warehouse space
's avatar