PlayStation Plus membership will allow you to play multiplayer and single player games online. PlayStation Now give access to more than 700 games ready to play via download or streaming.How will I receive my code?
How do I redeem my subscription?Web Browser
- Once purchased you can find your code in the Digital Items section of your ShopTo account.
- On the Digital Items page select the View Details button on the relevant digital item.
- Wait for the code to be retrieved. DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE.
- Once the code has been retrieved follow the relevant instructions to redeem the code.
1. Go to PlayStation Store and click on your Avatar at the top of the screen.
2. Select Redeem Codes from the drop-down menu.
3. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
4. The credit or content is now applied to your account.PS5
1. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
2. Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
3. Enter the code and select Redeem.PS4
1. Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
2. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
3. The credit or content is now applied to your account.Can the codes be stacked?
Yes, you can stack codes and extend your subscription. You can also use the PSN Credit method mentioned here
to buy more subscriptions as an alternative, if needed.Can I buy the codes and redeem them later?
Codes are only valid until 9th June 2021
. This is because the promotion period is only valid from today until that day after that you may not be able to redeem them anymore.Do I need both PS Plus and PS Now?
Not necessarily. PS Plus gives you access to monthly games and online multiplayer and some other online benefits whereas PS Now operates similarly to Game Pass, i.e. you will be given access to a library of games to download and play for the period you are subscribed.