Posted 27 November 2022

Air Fryer Conversion charts *printable*

Hi all,

now that the air fryer revolutionary is growing in huge numbers, I am wondering if anyone has changed me across decent conversion/temperature/timings charts. I have seen a couple, yet would love something a bit more comprehensive and obviously free!! I can't believe some of the prices I've seen.

Typical UK foods eg. chicken, nuggets, sausages, chips...

Thanks in anticipation

Stuart
Community Updates
New Comment

7 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Typically you can knock 25% off fan oven cooking times.
    i usually do 2/3 and no preheating time
    so if 25 mins 180 on the packaging (like my fish pie i just had!) i do 17 mins with no preheating

i found it takes 1-2 mins to preheat anyhow
    48854906-Da8mv.jpg

48854906-TfMS5.jpg (edited)
    This is a lot more usefull when used with a thermometer.
    Author
    Thank you... I haven't seen this one before. Could be useful as I am constantly asking Alexa about "cooked" temperatures
    Saw a post today about them catching fire when just left plugged in. The advice is to unplug when not in use.
    We have a Halogen Oven (12 - 17 litre with metal ring) which we tend to use as per a Fan Oven re temperatures / time. In fact, the timings are shorter because it takes a lot less time to heat up to temperature from cold as it's a smaller space. I like the idea you can see the food cooking so know exactly when to stop and not overcook it. We have however just got a small Air Fryer 4.5 litre for smaller meals. Still learning temperatures / timings for this. Cooked some sausages for the same time as a Fan Oven and they were overdone but not burnt. The conversation guides in this discussion will help a lot.
's avatar