Posted 7 August 2023

AUTODOC deals prices

I’ve been a long time user of autodoc for car parts. Yes the parts come from Germany and usually take 7-10 days to arrive. But if time is on your side then got to recommend for quality prices knowledge expertise. All parts get VIN checked to ensure accuracy. Frequently email discount codes up to 45% on already discounted parts.
An example was a local nationwide car factors nameless but you will know the one, ball joint Audi A6 £74 Autodoc price same item £9.12 and this is a typical example from filters engine oil clutch parts. in fact clutch kit dual mass fly wheel slave cylinder after waiting for 43% code same audi a6 clutch kit £244, DM flywheel £320 and master slave cylinder £33 UK car factor same items total £1443.
I don’t get charged any import taxes postage is free on £100 purchase.
Never ever had any issues friends now converted to using as are mechanic friends. Got to ask is this rip off Britain the stupidity BREXIT or what…
So please download Autodoc app check them out and find the parts you need at fraction of the cost.
Community Updates
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Only used Autodoc once, ordered an EGR valve for an E-Class Merc I had, the part I received was totally different and incompatible with my engine (despite VIN number check)

Are those prices you list like for like branded parts or are you comparing the cheap Autodoc Chinese parts vs the European branded parts.

If you're happy fitting a Chinese made £9 balljoint to your A6 good luck to you, personally I'll stick to branded OEM equivalent parts.
    I've used Autodoc a few times and agree generally their prices are competitive as well as having excellent stock lists. Problems I've had have been long delivery times and getting fobbed off by customer services - I had to wait 4 weeks for some heat shields to arrive a few years ago and hence have not used them since! I left some 1 star Trustpilot reviews at the time and I wasn't the only one. May try them again if their service has improved.

I use their website to get the OEM and manufacturers part numbers then have a good search online (normally Ebay and Amazon) to find the best price for what I'm looking for - from a UK supplier. Often find it cheaper than Autodoc.

When buying from Eurocarparts have to wait till they have offers on - these used to be all the time but on occasions there is no discount offered. Also - use the Carparts4less website which is the same company but cheaper prices - can also collect items from Eurocarparts branches.

There are also normally decent topcashback/quidco rates with Autodoc.

Edit - from memory their (Autodoc's) discount rates vary every day - it used to be if you purchased over a weekend you may get 20% off - but mid week it was in the order 26-28%. (edited)
    I used these once. Never again. Bought 2 brake callipers for an Audi a6. It was on an exchange basis where I had to return the old ones. When they arrived one was superb. The other one was in a worse state than the one I was taking off. It was obviously someone’s returned for recon one.
    Absolute nightmare to get it sorted. Was called many thinks in German which I am sure weren’t complimentary. They didn’t believe me. Eventually I got my money back but never used them since. Rather pay a bit more from somewhere else and know if there is issues I can return it.
    I used once approx. 3-4 months ago and it was shocking. I supplied Vin and Reg numbers to ensure I got the correct part. When the parts arrived they were for a different car altogether. Returned to Autodoc using their free returns as it was their fault and it took them approx. 3 weeks to refund my money.

Never again will I use Autodoc.
    Author
    Sounds like we’ve had mixed experiences i count myself lucky with all purchases from brakes, suspension body parts, catalytic converter and service parts without issues other than 10 day delivery on occasion..
's avatar